Stewardship and giving are not just means for the church to raise money. A commitment to financial stewardship and giving is a way of life that recognizes that everything we have is God’s.
When we return a portion of our financial blessings to God through our tithes and offerings, we invest in God’s plans for our lives and create an opportunity for God to work through our church.
Ways to Give
If you would like an envelope number, you can contact the church financial office. If you have a specific envelope number, you can indicate that number of your check.
Cash and checks can be:
- Dropped in the offering plate on Sunday mornings
- Brought to the church office during normal business hours: Monday — Friday, 9:00 a.m. — 5:00 p.m.
- Or mail your gift to:
Financial Office First United Methodist Church of Lawrenceville
P.O. Box 2127 Lawrenceville, GA 30046
If you use bill pay services offered by your financial institution, you can set up the church as a payee and have them mail the church checks.
The payment can be set as a monthly reoccurring bill or manually tell the bank to pay us each month. If you decide to use this service, use the following information:
- Payee: FUMC Lawrenceville, PO Box 2127. Lawrenceville, Ga. 30046
- Account: Your envelope number, or your name if you don’t have one.
All memorials and honorariums will appear in the FUMC Lawrenceville weekly newsletter, the Epistle.
- Stocks, bonds and mutual funds
- Estate planning gifts through wills, trusts or other legal documents
- Remainder gifts made from life insurance, retirement plans or other contracts