Thank you for considering First United Methodist Church of Lawrenceville for your wedding. It is our wish that it will be the joyful, Christian experience that God has intended for it to be. Whether you are a member or non-member, we welcome you to host your special day at FUMCLV.
Photo Courtesy: Alison Church Photography
- Wedding times and locations are flexible and based on availability.
- Yes, our Sanctuary does have a center aisle.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the Church building, including restrooms.
- No alcoholic beverages are permitted on the Church property.
- Due to liabilities, aisle runners may not be used.
If you are interested in reserving a date for your wedding, use the form at the bottom of the page to contact our Wedding Scheduler, Beckie Dragin.
- Make sure to include your contact information and the desired time and location of your wedding.
- Once you’ve sent your request, we will respond with the available times and locations to finalize these details.
- Weddings are scheduled on a ‘first come, first served’ basis.
- Dates can be scheduled up to one year in advance.
- Weddings are performed only on Saturdays.
- No weddings are scheduled on holidays or major holiday weekends.
Once your wedding date and location are confirmed, a Wedding Coordinator will be assigned to you to assist in planning your service and in directing your rehearsal. Your Wedding Coordinator will be available to help make your wedding day go smoothly.
All couples, whether members or non-members, who wish to be married by one of our ministers will be required to participate in premarital counseling in the months prior to the wedding date. FUMC Lawrenceville Senior Pastor Rev. Dr. Royeese Stowe may grant permission for another clergy person to assist in or perform the ceremony.
Music is an important part of your ceremony and our church organist Joan Irwin is available to make appropriate selections and other musical arrangements.
Currently, we only offer the use of reception facilities to FUMCLV members.
We have a kitchen, small dining room and large Family Center available for receptions.