Welcome to the First United Methodist Church of Lawrenceville!
We are so pleased that you have visited our website and we look forward to welcoming you in person. Our mission at FUMC Lawrenceville is to “Love God, Love Others and Reach the World.” We invite you to come experience the many ways we are living into this mission and to see how you can become a part of all the exciting things that are happening!
Sunday Morning Worship Services
- We have two traditional services at 8:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
- Both services take place in the sanctuary.
- Music at our traditional services includes a full choir with piano and pipe organ.
- At 9:30, we celebrate a Modern worship with a focus on contemporary worship styles.
- This service takes place in the Family Center.
- Although children are welcome to attend worship with their parents, we offer small group (9:30) & worship (11:00) experiences designed especially for children in Kids Zone.
- Kindergarten through fifth graders meet in the Studio, on the second floor of the building.
- Children PK3 & PK4 meet in Room 214 on the nursery hall.
- Loving childcare is provided for younger children during the 9:30 & 11:00 hours. Click here for more information about our Treehouse Nursery.
- At 9:30, the students celebrate Modern Worship in the Family Center.
- Students from 6th to 12th grade meet in the Warehouse, located on the first floor at the back of the church building for fellowship from 10:30-11:00.
- At 11:00, students meet in age-based small groups where they learn about faith and build relationships.
Many of our attendees wear their ‘Sunday best,’ but most everyone wears what is comfortable for them. You will see more people dressed up at our traditional services than you will at contemporary, but you will see some of everything at all our services. Don’t worry about what you wear — just come to worship God.
You can bring your Bible if you have one. While each of our worship services is Bible-based, Bibles are provided in the Sanctuary pews for your convenience.
Expect excellent worship where God is honored and people are equipped for living faith in the real world. We are a traditional church, but we offer a contemporary worship as well.
We are located at 395 West Crogan Street, just outside of downtown Lawrenceville.
While there is plenty of parking around the building, we have designated guest parking in the front row just outside the Welcome Center.
We recommend that all guests enter into the Welcome Center. This will allow us to properly greet you and guide you on your way. The entrance to the Welcome center is conveniently located next to the guest parking spots and is clearly marked with signage.
Once inside the Welcome Center, look for our Welcome Desk. This desk will have plenty of materials that will help you become familiar with our ministries and programs. Around the Welcome Center will be plenty of volunteer greeters who are happy to help you find your way around the church.
Our traditional worship services on Sunday morning take place in the Sanctuary at 8:00 & 11:00. The Sanctuary is conveniently located down the hall from the Welcome Center with wall signs to lead the way there. Our modern worship service on Sunday morning takes place in the Family Center at 9:30. The Family Center is located right next to the Welcome Center.
Starting Point is a one-time class designed for visitors and new members to learn more about getting involved in the life and ministry of First United Methodist Church of Lawrenceville. The class will take place on Sunday April 29th
from 12:15-2:00 in the Spotlight Café. Lunch will be provided.
Sign up for a Starting Point class!
If you’ve decided that FUMC Lawrenceville is the right church for you, we welcome you to join us as a member!
Those who accept Christ as their savior can be baptized with water and born again.
There are plenty of ways to get involved in the church life including small groups and volunteer opportunities.